Our Client manufactures and distributes complex liquid formulations to many industries around the world. They are now looking to add a Technical Sales Executive to their team.
Role and Responsibilities
To achieve budgeted sales of key products. This will require:
- Visiting existing customers and maintaining current business by troubleshooting, reporting, and addressing problems.
- Developing accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; cold calling new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Following up leads provided by Company web site and converting into sales
- Assessing competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Maintaining and improving quality of service by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updating job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in relevant exhibitions and seminars.
- Accomplishing department and organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add products and value to key product ranges.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Educated to minimum A-level standard in a science based subject
- Clean driving license and willingness to travel throughout UK
- Successful Industrial sales experience
- Experience of dealing with large professional business organisations
- Proven successful Industrial sales experience
- Knowledge of Wastewater/Biogas market
Used to working without supervision