Our client is a large print company based in Lincoln. They require a highly motivated Sales Manager to join their successful, growing team.
• Head up the sales team
• Be an active team leader.
• Responsible for monthly reports and KPI Achievements.
• Responsible for achievement of target sales and gross profit figures for house accounts.
• Develop and implement strategies to maximise the profitable growth and improved loyalty (buy more and buy more often) of existing key accounts.
• Work existing customers to ensure a full understanding of all their requirements – artwork, technical specifications, lead times, finishing and delivery requirements etc. – before briefing into internal stakeholders
• Maintain regular communication with customers by phone or if required in person to ascertain relevant information to process the order from start to finish.
• First level support to the Client Services team on key account enquiries.
• Provide support to all members of the customer services and sales teams where required.
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience of working in a print background desirable.
• Must have excellent client management skills
• Has experience of managing, training and recruiting a team
• Excellent work ethic
Our Client will offer some great team and individual bonus along with sport prizes for the team