Our Client specialise in supporting the clients of insurance brokers and intermediaries and assisting small business fleets to self-insured fleets and companies, listening to and understanding the specific needs of each and every client to ensure quality client experience and best possible resolution following motor incidents. They are now looking for a full time Motor Claims Administrator to join their team.
Working as part of the Motor Claims team to assess our client’s losses following an insurance motor claim. You will be responsible for providing the relevant services to our clients in order to support them through the process bringing the claim to completion. The role includes working with our external business partners including Insurance Companies, brokers, vehicle repairers and vehicle suppliers to ensure the smooth and effective completion of our clients claim.
• Claims liability assessment and prospects of recovery following our client’s road traffic accident.
• Management of the clients claim including the repair of client’s vehicle in line with industry guidelines to ensure a smooth conclusion.
• Liaising with external companies such as our lawyers and broker partners to provide robust information and case management allowing them to assist in the settlement of our clients losses
• Administration and case diary management of a designated case load within our own, in-house system.
• Work with clients and external partners to ensure that comprehensive documentation and monitoring notes are obtained and recorded accurately for the settlement of Insurance Motor claims in line with industry guidelines
• Good level of education – at least to GCSE level or equivalent
• Customer Service experience
• Proficient in MS Office
• Communication skills
• Competent in IT
• Strong Negotiation
• Ability to overcome objections
• English & Maths GCSE
• Experience of Insurance and / or Legal industries.
• Experience with the credit control or bad debt recovery industry.
• Understanding of the automotive industry
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work One Saturday in Four 9.00pm until 1.00pm