Our Client manufactures and distributes complex liquid formulations to many industries around the world. They are now looking to add two Export Sales Managers to their team.
Role and Responsibilities
Commercial agronomist to support distributors and their field staff.
- Territories to cover: (one role Asia, the other role Africa)
- Provide technical support to new and existing export customers.
- Provide technical and agronomy based product support.
- Field visits to dealer sales staff and training meetings.
- Support farmer meetings/seminars.
- Assist with product registrations
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Educated to minimum degree level standard in agriculture/horticulture/life sciences
- Able to communicate effectively and verbally in English
- International Sales Experience
- Qualified to offer technical advice including crop nutrition and crop protection.
- Agronomy knowledge: greenhouse and field vegetable production, fruit, arable
- Public speaking ability
- Self-motivated, problem solver.
- Self –reliant,
Foreign language desirable