This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Red Recruitment 24/7, 2nd Floor, 78 Newland, Lincoln LN1 1YA.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to service and enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data do we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to job applications, including CV and employment history
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Write to us at: Red Recruitment 24/7, 2nd Floor, 78 Newland, Lincoln LN1 1YA.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our website
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the http://redrec247.co.uk/ domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Reach Truck Drivers required, this work will involve loading & unloading vehicles, order picking and any other warehouse related tasks as required...
Red Recruitment 24/7 Limited are proud to announce we will be working in partnership with TSC Foods in Scunthorpe. We have vacancies for, Food Factory...
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Order Pickers. You will be working in a chilled environment picking food products. Candidates must have e...
call Jason or Gemma today on 01724 277966
call us today on 01724 277966
A client had been searching for a new employee which involved lots of data checking, creating spreadsheets, etc and they were struggling to find the r...
By now you should all have received your year planners and desk top diary’s. And some of you will have planned out your busy periods and special pro...
A good friend and client only last week made a very costly mistake, she is allowing me to share the story because she believes we have all done this a...