Interviewing & Screening
Red Recruitment Interview and Screening Service
Red Recruitment 24/7 does the donkey work for you, saving valuable time and stress in the process. We go the extra mile to find the right candidates for the job vacancies you want to fill, using your specific questions to evaluate and assess candidates and making sure you don’t end up spending more money advertising and wasting valuable time.
We are very proud to say that every candidate is seen face-to-face. If for any reason this wasn’t the case and we didn’t see a candidate before you did, we would let you know before that meeting.
We don’t just look for the quick fix, you’ll always receive a candidate which fits the job spec regardless of whether it’s a temporary or permanent position.
Our screening process is thorough and fair:
- We pre-screen across the telephone
- Candidates are asked to fill out applications forms, and present the right to work and CV’s, licences where applicable. We apply for reference process at this point.
- Our trained consultants interview the candidates
- References will be taken by this point
- Candidates then would be short listed; in some cases second interviews with take place.
- Skills testing now take place
- If we are satisfied the candidate has the right skills and aptitude for the job, we present their application to the client
- Interviews, and in some cases second interviews, are arranged
- We follow up with the client for assessment and feedback
- An offer is sent to candidates,
- If the offer is accepted the candidate starts work
- We maintain close contact with the client throughout to make sure their needs are being met
Thank you for taking the hassle out of interviewing. Your selection of candidates for the position was very intuitive. The chosen one has made a cracking start.
Mr Wood, Kaleidoscope
We are often asked to run the induction for the successful candidate/s onsite to make sure they fully understand the role and job requirements. We remain in contact, monitoring the worker’s progress to make sure the job is being done to the employer’s satisfaction. It couldn’t be easier.
Thank you for coming to our rescue last week and providing such a willing and reliable temporary member of staff. It was nice to have the continued contact from yourselves ensuring all was going well.
Karen Addlesee, Atmosphere Paintball
A client had been searching for a new employee which involved lots of data checking, creating spreadsheets, etc and they were struggling to find the r...
By now you should all have received your year planners and desk top diary’s. And some of you will have planned out your busy periods and special pro...
A good friend and client only last week made a very costly mistake, she is allowing me to share the story because she believes we have all done this a...