If you have a complaint, please contact the Branch Manager by phone 01724 277966 (Scunthorpe) or 01522 522922 (Lincoln) in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Mark Morley, Managing Director. You can write to him at:
Red Recruitment 24/7 Limited
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps; We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request; We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Mark Morley will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Mark Morley will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Mark Morley will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review Mark Morley’s decision within 10 days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.
Reach Truck Drivers required, this work will involve loading & unloading vehicles, order picking and any other warehouse related tasks as required...
Red Recruitment 24/7 Limited are proud to announce we will be working in partnership with TSC Foods in Scunthorpe. We have vacancies for, Food Factory...
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Order Pickers. You will be working in a chilled environment picking food products. Candidates must have e...
call Jason or Gemma today on 01724 277966
call us today on 01724 277966
A client had been searching for a new employee which involved lots of data checking, creating spreadsheets, etc and they were struggling to find the r...
By now you should all have received your year planners and desk top diary’s. And some of you will have planned out your busy periods and special pro...
A good friend and client only last week made a very costly mistake, she is allowing me to share the story because she believes we have all done this a...