Find out what makes Red Recruitment 24/7 one of the best recruitment agencies in Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Immingham,Grimsby,Newark, Sleaford, Louth and Nottingham.
We currently have three branches in Lincoln, Scunthorpe and Gainsborough and have plans to open a 4th branch in Immingham by the end of June 2015, investing over £60,000 in new IT systems to run the latest recruitment software for faster candidate selection.
We started with a passion for delivering exceptional service and a driving commitment to partner the right people with the right roles to make recruitment simple. Today, we continue to be passionate about helping employers to fulfil their business needs and job seekers in Lincolnshire to realise their career aspirations.
Growth – a sign of success
Without both excellent candidates and thriving business employers, Red Recruitment 24/7 would not exist, never mind continue to grow. We now operate out of 3 offices in Lincoln, Scunthorpe and Gainsborough, each manned by experienced Recruitment Specialists to meet the growing needs of the many successful employers in the area looking to recruit capable jobseekers with an appetite for work.
Recruitment with a Difference
It’s our attitude, respect, consistency and levels of trust that defines our service and keeps employers coming back time and time again for help with their recruitment needs. We are not exaggerating when we say we ‘go the extra mile’.
- We are energetic and active in meeting and building relationships with the many employers for whom we place thousands of candidates every year
- Need a fast turnaround? We can fill roles within 20 minutes to 1 hour
- We have a reputation for stepping in when other recruitment agencies have let clients down, or simply gone out of business. We keep the workforce happy and clients benefit from very little disruption to their business
- We’ve helped hundreds of clients become fully compliant with current legislation – and we can do the same for you
- We lead the way in fair agency costings, and offer up to 60-days payment terms on our perms desk
- We spend time in gaining the fullest understanding of what our advertised roles entail and the skills that are required to do it well
- We quite literally provide a 24/7 service to cover shift patterns and emergency man power requirements at any time of day or night
- We have a truly caring team of highly experienced recruitment consultants specialising in commercial, industrial and technical fields.
- We prepare candidates for job applications and interviews, helping them to make the best first impression
- We attract and interview candidates to short-list stage, then when they are hired we can run their induction and monitor their progress making recruitment easy and hassle-free for employers and a great match for candidates
Red Recruitment has supplied staff at short notice, always with a professional attitude and approach no matter what time of day we call.
Mr S Woodwiss, General Manager TOC
We have worked with Red Recruitment 24/7 for over three years now and have received excellent levels of service. Jason and his team are always available at the end of a phone and always demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude to both our full-time and temporary staffing needs. Their understanding of our business needs enables them to provide us with highly motivated and reliable staff in all areas of our business, including Clerical/Admin, Warehousing, Production, Packing and Engineering. We have built a great working relationship, we now have two very productive shifts, with almost all being recruited through Red Recruitment. We have a weekly meeting with Jason at our site to discuss any issues and future staffing requirements and the arrangement works very well.
David Davies, Moulded Foams, Scunthorpe
Our client, based in Lincoln, is seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing candidate to join their telesales team on a permanent basis. The ideal candid...
Our Client manufactures and distributes complex liquid formulations to many industries around the world. They are now looking to add a Technical Sales...
Our Client manufactures and distributes complex liquid formulations to many industries around the world. They are now looking to add two Export Sales ...
Our client is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK. They currently require a Parts Sales Advisor to join their Lincoln team. The...
Our Client provides a service to the Letting Industry. The main client base is made up of Property Management Agencies, Letting Agents and private lan...
A client had been searching for a new employee which involved lots of data checking, creating spreadsheets, etc and they were struggling to find the r...
By now you should all have received your year planners and desk top diary’s. And some of you will have planned out your busy periods and special pro...
A good friend and client only last week made a very costly mistake, she is allowing me to share the story because she believes we have all done this a...